Tuesday, November 24, 2009

MTV Networks Week 2 (Sept 22 to 25)

So I have finally adjusted to my settings. Now the real work begins. I begin learning how to compose check requests. Check requests are essential when dealing with license agreements. They simplify the important information in the agreement. This makes it easier for others who don't understand and fully comprehend how to read a complete license. By performing this task, I am learning not only how to read an agreement but how to proof read it as well. Finding grammatical errors in agreements is common and to navigate them in the beginning gave me a good in with performing other challenging tasks. I feel more and more like a lawyer everyday I am in here. The essential skills I am learning will be beneficial to any department; not just Music and Media Licensing. Its only up from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment