Friday, December 4, 2009

Week 13 (December 1st to 4th)

At this point, Everything is narrowing down. I have attended to seminars that MTV College Relations is offering. One is "How to Connect Your School With Us (Power of Being A Role Model)" and the other was a Resume and life after MTVN Interning Seminar. I have learned alot about how to really clean up my act for when I jump start out in the real world. THE POWER OF LINKED IN has came upon my knowledge. I have already signed up and seen how this site could be my new best friend.

As I think back on how I got this internship, I was thinking how much easier it would have been to find this internship from a source on campus. I would love to make these internship possiblities available for ALL ARTS MANAGEMENT and NEW MEDIA majors. this could really benefit them in their journey.



It did for me.

1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    I know this might be a bit random, but i stumbled upon your blog on Google, and i am really interested in interning for MTV networks. Since you have already went through the process,i was wondering if you would be able to tell me what in particular i should have on my resume in order to be accepted into the program or what they look for before accepting students.

    ReplyDelete